Insurance Nerds interviewed Thomas Sheffield, SVP Specialty Claims at QBE, on Claims, AI & Analytics
In this special episode of Profiles in Risk, Nick Lamparelli previews The Insurance Nexus Insurance AI & Analytics USA Conference (May 2 & 3 – Chicago) by talking AI and claims with Thomas Sheffield, SVP of Specialty Claims for QBE. They discussed:
– Thomas, can you describe what you do?
– What is the challenge in managing claims from Specialty lines vs traditional claims?
– There are many “definitions” of AI, how do you define it?
– How are AI and analytics changing claims? If possible can you provide examples?
– Many people worry about AI disrupting their jobs. What will be the responsibility of claims professionals in a world where we are swimming in data, analytics, and AI?
ABOUT YOUR SESSION
– What is the title of your session?
– Who should attend?
– What are you hoping to have them learn from your session?
"Insurance Nerds is pleased to be helping Insurance Nexus promote this conference. Save $200 by using discount code: INSNERDSAI200 at https://events.insurancenexus.com/analyticsusa"
Watch the interview here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2loudYqmwg